Submit your presentation outline
One of the many things that make C4E Forum special is interaction among participants. The whole morning on both Thursday and Friday will be dedicated to practical sessions in which participants will have an opportunity to share their experience, discuss issues and look for inspiration for their everyday work.
We encourage all participants to submit presentation outlines about interesting developments in energy efficiency policy in their countries in the CEE region.
Who can present?
Anyone who has relevant and interesting topics to share at the conference.
Is there a cost involved?
All presenters have to register as participants. The registration fee structure is outlined here.
Timeline for presenters
- All presenters and panel leaders are requested to register for the C4E Forum, otherwise, their submission will not be considered.
- Presentation outlines need to be submitted online by 1 February 2018.
- The panel leaders will review the outlines and announce accepted ones by 15 March 2018 + provide feedback on outlines.
- Accepted presenters must have paid their registration fee and submit full presentations (taking into account their respective panel leader’s comments) by 13 April 2018 (note: late registration surcharge may apply, please refer to the fee structure for details).
- Panel leaders will provide comments and request changes to the presentations by 16 May 2018.
- Final updated presentations need to be sent to panel leaders by 31 May 2018.
- Presenters will be informed about their allocated time slot by 6 June 2018.