To ensure that we have a good representation from all countries in the region, for each edition of the C4E Forums we establish a network of special supporters – the C4E Ambassadors.
Who are the C4E Ambassadors?
People who are active in the energy efficiency sector and are keen to help us promote the C4E Forum in their country can become C4E Ambassadors. They can help us in following ways:
- Promote the C4E Forum in their country through networks and events.
- Identify key government officials and other crucial stakeholders in energy efficiency policy in their country and suggest the best way to invite them to the event.
- Pinpoint key issues in their country.
Thank you to our current Ambassadors for the C4E Forum 2020:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - Jasmina Katica, Iva Svobodova
- Bulgaria - Tsvstelena Mladenova, Dragomir Tzanev
- Cyprus - Savvas Vlachos
- Czech Republic - Ondrej Bores, Petr Holub
- Greece - Alice Corovessi
- Hungary - Zsuzsanna Koritar, Nolan Theisen
- Latvia - Selina Vancane
- Lithuania - Viktoras Sirvydis
- Poland - Antoni Bielewicz, Alicja Kuczera, Katarzyna Wardal
- Romania - Emilia Cerna Mladin, Lucian Lumezeanu, Mihai Moia, Radu Mosteanu, Steven Borncamp
- Slovakia - Ondrej Bores, Katarina Nikodemova, Peter Robl, Nolan Theisen
- Slovenia - Vladimir Gumilar
- Turkey - Alper Sezer
- Ukraine - Anna Ackerman
It is great to see some of the previous Participants becoming the Ambassadors for this edition. We have representatives of new countries also and therefore, we hope to together cerate an event that would represent all the CEE region countries.
Would you like to become a C4E Ambassador?
If you have the drive to mobilise your contacts in one or more CEE countries (especially the ones that are not represented e.g. Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro) in the role of a C4E Ambassador, get in touch with us today at email@example.com.