The registration for the C4E Forum 2020 is open till 23 September.
All Participants have to register using the online form.
The registration fee entitles the Participant to:
- participate in all the sessions at the C4E Forum
- take part in the opening ceremony and to the closing party
- accommodation in a double room
- all meals during the event as arranged by the organisers
Additionally paid services (both have to be made at the same time as the payment of registration fee):
- single room surcharge - 150 EUR (Please note that the number of single rooms is limited and therefore it might be unavailable at the later stage of registration)
- transport to and from the Otopeni airport to the venue by buses - 30 EUR one way (transport will be organised on the first and the last day of the event - that is on 12 October on specific hours to get to Poiana Brasov in time for the opening of the conference and on 15 October in the morning and early afternoon)
We are also considering organising an additionally paid trip to Bran Castle (on the morning of the last day of the Forum) if a relevant number of Participants expresses interested in such a trip when registering.
The event takes place in a four-star Ana Hotels Poiana Brasov - more about the venue here.
The structure of registration fees:
- Early bird discount – 400 EUR (till 31 January)
- Regular – 475 EUR (till 23 July)
- Late registration – 550 EUR (till 23 September)
- Reduced registration - 325 EUR*
* the Reduced Fee (needs to be applied for when registering) is granted by the Organising Commitee to a Participant who meets both these 2 conditions:
- participant represents a non-profit civil organisation or public administration, and
- participant’s organisation is based in a country in the CEE region.
Payment will be possible by bank transfer or by a credit card Internet payment method on the base of a pro-forma invoice (please indicate the billing address in the registration form). A final invoice will be issued after the payment is received.
If you would like to prolongue your stay for the weekend or bring a family member please let us know by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org