By browsing our website, completing forms or registering for our events, you agree that the organisers of the C4E Forum ("We") may use your information as outlined in this Policy.
If you do not wish to have your information used in line with this Policy, you must not use our products and services and not otherwise provide us with your information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only collec ipersonal identification nformation (i.e. name, email address, phone number, etc.) that you voluntarily give us via email, online form or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, to process your registration and to inform you about the event that you registered to. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to process a booking.
We securely store your data at our website and emailing tool and we will keep your personal data (except the email address) till the end of the calendar year in which the event that you registered for takes place. When it comes to email address we will keep it in our database until you unsubscribe.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Accessing your personal information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email on email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Attending the C4E Forum events
By attending our events you agree with the following principles:
- Your personal identification information (incl. your full name, position, organization, country you represent, etc.) may be used on conference badges as usual and appropriate
- Your details can be used for the purposes of creating a participants list, which may be distributed to all participants. If you receive such list you may use it only for personal use.
- If official photographers are available at an event, they may take pictures of you that can be posted on the website later and used in future promo materials related to C4E Forum. You can always reject being taken picture of and you can request deletion of any picture containing you from the website