Register for the C4E Forum 2018
For registering to C4E Forum 2020 go to
The registration fee is structured as follows:
|Early bird discount (EXTENDED until 31 January 2018)||400 EUR|
|Regular fee (EXTENDED until 31 March 2018)||475 EUR|
|Late registration (1 April 2018 – 5 June 2018)||550 EUR|
|Reduced fee (conditions apply*)||325 EUR|
The registration fee will be charged based on the date when the payment is received by the organisers (not when the registration form is submitted online).
You may apply for a reduced fee (325 EUR) if you fulfil both of the following conditions:
(1) you represent a non-profit civil organisation or public administration
(2) your organisation is based in a country in the CEE region.
Please note that the reduced fee is not granted automatically, it needs to be approved by the conference organisers.
Your registration gives you access to:
- All the sessions at the C4E Forum
- The opening ceremony and to the closing party
- Accommodation in a double room
- All meals during the event as arranged by the organisers
Additional paid services available:
- Single room option (150 EUR)
- Transportation from and to the airport (30 EUR one way)
- Family members’ stay (more information here)
- Extended weekend stay at the resort (more information here)
Registration has been closed. We will be happy to welcome you at C4E Forum 2020.